Free Webinar on Microsoft Excel Tables, by Zack Barresse – Microsoft Excel MVP
- 1 Comment
This Friday VBAExpress.com will present part two of the two-part series on Microsoft Excel tables by Zack Barresse. It is a free webinar and you are invited to join. If you missed part one of the series, no worries, you can watch the recording on the video page of Vbaexpress.
Some of the topics covered will be:
- Working with table objects
- Why the macro recorder fails with tables
- Parts of a table
- Table structure properties
- Creating and naming a table
- Adding multiple rows or columns
- Looping through rows and columns
- Custom table procedures
- Learn to work with tables like a pro, and bend them to your will with the power of VBA.
You can learn more by clicking here.
You can register by clicking here.
Hope to see you there.