Organize Documents with Office Live
- 0 Comments
Microsoft has a free service they offer as a solution to store, organize and share your documents online. They’ve actually just made many updates to the service, so I decided to give it a try. I just recently signed up for Microsoft® Office Live Small Business and am planning on writing a review later on the quality of the service.
Microsoft says that they believe it is a great solution to share and store documents that will replace the need for flash drives, email, etc. to send/share your documents. Here are some highlights they point out:
- Access files from anywhere (with internet access)
- Share & Collaborate easily
- Work with programs your familiar with (Office Suite)
- Create a professional website
Additional points regarding creating your own free website:
- Free website hosting
- Free templates and easy to use tools
- Free email accounts
- Free support – email, phone, and online
While I don’t think that it will end the need for flash drives and email, it might be a slick alternative to share documents and work together with your team. It’s free, so if you don’t like it you can always close your account. Sign up for Office Live here.